Companies around the world are shifting towards cleaner practices. Solar power is environment-friendly and cost-effective for businesses. Installing solar panels on your commercial property will lead to several benefits. In this blog, we look at the top five reasons to solarize your business.
- Cost-effective. Energy bills can put a considerable dent on your monthly profits, not to mention the loss of productivity during power-cuts. Solar panels allow you to power your business with free energy from the sun. An on-grid solar system will enable you to draw any extra energy you may need from the city-grid. With Solar power, you can utilize your funds to grow your business rather than just pay huge energy bills!
- Less dependence on the Grid. Many parts of India still face regular power-cuts and blackouts that lead to lower productivity and higher expenses. With an on-grid system, you can lower your dependence on the city-grid and even earn through Net-Metering.
- High ROI. Solar panels make your business sustainable and come with an extended product warranty of 25 years. They work efficiently even after 25 years when purchased from a trusted source like SunEdison. Commercial properties with installed solar systems enjoy a higher market rate as well.
- Better brand recognition. Companies that follow green practices are valued higher by consumers who prefer sustainable products. Solar power is an asset for your brand and will help you gain a more significant market share. Government incentives also support green businesses.
- Reduce carbon footprint. A business can impact the world in more ways than one. It has now become a social responsibility to adopt cleaner practices and make changes where we can. Solar is an easy and profitable way to do better for the world. #GOSOLAR
Complete Solar Solutions for commercial spaces and industries
If you have a commercial space with an unutilized rooftop, you must consider converting it into a solar system for your business. The process of going solar is hassle-free and convenient when you partner with a company like SunEdison, solar power pioneers, for decades.
They offer complete solar solutions for commercial and industrial spaces with the following advantages-
- Uniquely engineered solar solutions to cater to your specific energy needs and space
- Easily affordable on a lease, PPA, and EMI options
- Decades of experience in installing solar systems in small, medium, and large-scale industries